Yoga is one of the best things you can possibly do for your body. Regular yoga practice can positively affect digestion, circulation, respiration and lung capacity, heart health, posture and core strength, bone density, body composition, and joint health and flexibility; it can help the body process toxins out of its systems; it can promote regular appetite and sleep rhythms; it can improve mental health, neurological function and focus; and it can help relieve chronic pain. Best of all, a yoga practice can be modified to benefit any individual body and any range of abilities. Although there’s no such thing as a true cure-all, yoga is possibly one of the best ways we can get close to it. This month’s giveaway features yoga gear to help someone find their flow!
ITEMS (retail value ~$350+) :
- One Zenergy yoga mat with harness, gray.
- One YogaPulse DVD box set. (Disclaimer: Please be advised that this box set does offer “yoga for weight loss”. While I do not support weight loss as a primary goal and therefore would not subscribe to this yoga philosophy, I am still going to pass this product along because I have no reason to keep it.)
- Two Nike yoga blocks, dark purple.
- One Nike yoga strap, dark purple.
- One gray loose fit Balance Collection tank top, size S.
- One light blue loose-fit Kyodan yoga top, size S.
- One pair of light blue/grey Kyodan yoga leggings, size S.(matches the top.)
- One box of Earnest Eats granola planks, blueberry vanilla crackle. Wheat-free and vegan.
- One Apana glass water bottle. BPA-free with a silicone sleeve. Be sure to properly hydrate your yoga practice!
- One green "Life is Good" drawstring bag.
- One gray/pink reversible medium-impact Champion sports bra.
- One pair of blue yoga socks.
- One Mondetta Performance Gear headband, grey, and one braided Marika headband, black.
- One Theodora & Callum sandalwood candle.
- One bamboo sampler box of Bentley’s fine teas.
- One package of Nitiraj Natural Amber incense.
- You don’t have to be following me to win this. However, I would really love if you did. :) I think my blog is a pretty decent and positive place. Follow if you want to!
- Reblog for an entry, limit one reblog (entry) per blog per day. Please note that mass reblogs are treated by Tumblr as spam and won’t show up in the notes when I collect URLs (so please don’t do it!). Likes and signal boosts are appreciated.
- Anyone can enter, anyone can win. If you’re entering on behalf of someone else, I encourage you to make a note of it in your reblog.
- Healthy and positive blogs only. You don’t have to be a fitness blog, but ABSOLUTELY NO pro-ED/self harm, body shaming, or hate speech.
- I will use a random generator to pick a winner on August 1. Reblog before the end of July for a chance to win!
- I will ship to the US and Canada for free. If you live somewhere else, I’ll still send it if you can Paypal me some shipping cash. :)
This week we focus on Osh-Tisch, whose name translates to “Finds Them and Kills Them” in Crow. Osh-Tisch was a male-bodied person who lived as a woman, and was one of the last Crow Nation baté (Two Spirit spiritual leaders) – oh, and you can be sure, she earned her name.
She is also far from the only awesome lady in this story.
fuck I have seen this post on my dash at least 4 times today and it took me until just now to realize it was spongebob?? I wasnt reading the text before, and it took me a further 30 seconds to realize that was mr krabbs
This art is so good but spongebob human designs make me feel so strange like I am looking at this and Eugene Krabs is hot and Im not sure if thats something Im willing to accept
i KEEP LAUGHING AT THIS BECAUSE THEY’RE SO HOT LOOKING AND BEAUTIFUL AND ALL I CAN PICTURE IS THEIR STUPID VOICES
ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR. KRABBS